Recently, readers of Tokyo Revenger saw a very unexpected detail and a theory emerged that 11 Tokyo Revengers Characters That Will Die, Hanagaki Takemichi Included? will die in Tokyo Revenger.
The story currently has 8 deaths and in the battle with Mikey, there will be 3 more deaths.
Recently, Tokyo Revengers Vol.24 was released in Japan with a cover featuring the future Mikey.
The cover in the volume is Mikey in the past when he founded Kantou Manji. In this cover, we can see Mikey holding a gun, sitting on a motorbike with 11 skulls.
At first, most readers just thought that the cover above was just to show Mikey’s coolness and cruelty.
However, some loyal readers of Tokyo Revergers theorize that: The 11 skulls above represent the 11 characters who will lose their lives throughout the entire Tokyo Revergers story.
Until Tokyo Revengers chapter 236, a total of 8 characters have lost their lives, including:
- Sano Shinichiro: “accidentally” killed by Kazutora.
- Keisuke Wedge: Stabbed by Kazutora then kills himself to pull Mikey out of his rage.
- Sano Emma: Attacked by Kisaki and dies on Mikey’s back as he tries to take her to the hospital.
- Kurokawa Izana: Killed by Kisaki while trying to protect Kakucho.
- Kisaki Tetta: Killed by a truck after Thien Truc’s fight with Toman ended.
- Muto Yasuhiro/Mucho: Killed by Sanzu after leaving the orphanage.
- Ryuguji Ken/Draken: Killed by a member of Rokuhara Tandai while protecting Takemichi and Senju.
- Terano South: Beaten to death by Mikey in the battle between Rokuhara Tandai – Brahma – Kantou Manji.
- If the above theory is correct, then the battle between Takemichi’s new gang and Kantou Manji Mikey will have 3 more characters die .
In the nearest future, I saw the entire Brahma crew, only Akashi in the Brahma gang. Thus, it was very likely that it was Senju who would lose his life in the upcoming war.
However, some readers believe that the events that led to Senju’s death were changed by the intervention of the Draken so that he will stay alive until the end.
In order not to repeat the mistakes of Draken or Shinichiro, Akashi will do everything to protect Takemichi.
For this reason, Akashi most likely saved Takemichi’s life with his life in the final battle.
According to the plot, Sanzu is also a character who is “lost” and immersed in violence. His relationship with Senju and Takeomi doesn’t seem very good.
Although this possibility is quite small, many readers still fear that the author will destroy it.
Baji once sacrificed himself to bring Mikey back so many readers feared Takemichi would do the same.
Whether the above theory comes true or not, it is highly probable that the final battle between Takemichi’s gang and Kantou Manji will take a toll.
This article will be updated with the latest information once the news is officially confirmed.